|Kind of Exponent||Prefix|
- The marked third person agent prefix is <ɨ-> (3AM)
- Present in 3s/d→1sg, 3sg→1 (Npst), 3du→3, 3pl→3sg
- The positions are marked configurations on the scale 1 > 2 > 3ns > 3s.
- Marks all third person agent forms in the transitive paradigm that are not otherwise marked with a more specific prefix marking third person agent, viz. <nɨ-> (3A) or <mɨ-> (3pl), except where the agent is the third person singular.
- An inverse analysis is problematic due to non-occurrence in 2→1 and 3d→1d, and the co-occurrence with the designated 'direct' marker <-u> (3P) in 3d→3.
- Is homophonous to <ɨ-> (NegNpstP).