|Kind of Exponent||Suffix|
- The third person patient suffix is <-u ~ -Ø> (3P).
- Occurs on all forms with a third person patient in the affirmative transitive paradigm, with the exception of 3pl→3sg forms (<-Ø>).
- Surfaces as <-Ø> after stem vowel /u/.
- Strictly speaking, also marks the intentional category of transitivity as in contrast with the antipassive forms.
- An analysis of <-u> as a direct marker in contrast with inverse <ɨ-> (3AM) is problematic because of their co-occurrence in 3du→3.